To satisfy the one most asked question about how to remove dip powder nails we came up with an entire article to make you know everything about it.
Dip powder nails are fake nails like acrylic and gel nails but are more reliable and less damaging to natural nails. Nail technicians recommend these nails to manicure geeks. So, as we are required to remove acrylic nails and gel nails after their lifetime is up we need to take off powder nails too.
If you find it easy to go to the salon to get the procedure done it is recommended. As no one can do this job better than a nail technician.
But still, you can do it at home easily when you’re available with proper technique and ingredients. So, if you believe in yourself set up your nail salons and we’ll teach you how to remove dip powder nails at home.
How to Take off Dip Powder Nails?
So, if you’re ready to read stuff about how to remove dip powder nails from you let’s talk about some glue breaker recipes to take off dip nails with ease at the comfort of your home. Below is the list of procedures to make the job done with guaranteed success;
- Pour some white vinegar or rubbing alcohol in a bowl and add 2 tsp of baking soda and soak your fingers till the glue breaks and then take off the dip nails easily.
- Add some hot water to the bowl and keep your nails in it for a duration when you can bear the warmth of it. Take nails out of it and see if the glue has left the nails. Soak your nails for another 10 minutes and remove the dip powder nails with ease.
- Add rubbing alcohol in a bowl and soak your nails in it preferably cover with a damped hot towel and try removing it.
- Two recipes to remove dip powder nails at home with acetone are just below with the details.
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails at Home With Acetone?
One can take off dip powder nails easily at home. With only a few ingredients tools and a simple technique, the process for how to remove dip powder nails becomes easy. We believe that no other solvent than acetone performs the best job of breaking the bonding glue to the dip powder nails.
There are two recipes for how to remove dip powder nails using acetone lets know both of them;
- Nail file one which is fine graded
- Pure Acetone
- Cotton balls
Procedure # 1
- Take a finely graded filer.
- Rub it to remove the Top Coat in side-to-side motion
- When the surface of nails gets covered with white dust you’re dun.
- Now, your nails are ready to let the acetone penetrate.
- Soak cotton balls in pure acetone.
- Now wrap your nails in acetone-soaked balls.
- Take little pieces of foil and cover the soaked cotton balls on each finger with it.
- Keep your nails like that for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now uncover the foil and remove cotton balls.
- You’ll see that powder nails will be easily taken off.
- If it does not help wrap your nails again for the same duration.
- You’re done.
- Now don’t again get an instant dip
Procedure # 2
- Cut down the excess of dip powder nails than natural nails.
- Take a nail file and buff the nails as we did in the above recipe to remove the Top Coat.
- Apply some petroleum jelly on the cuticles to prevent dehydration but keep the nail bed safe.
- Now pour some acetone into a bowl and let your nails soaked in the solution for 10 to 15 minutes.
- The less powder you use will get less time to be soaked.
- Your nail glue will be loosened and you’ll easily take the dip powder nails off.
You may take a look of this video to understand how to remove dip powder nails at home:
Q: How to Remove Nail Dip Powder at Home?
A: Removing dip powder nails is an easy procedure and one can do it at home. You can use acetone to let the nail glue break off easily by dipping it in the solution or wrapping the acetone-soaked balls in foil. Firstly, it’s required to remove the Top Coat of the polish. Also, check the entire article for how to remove dip powder nails.
Q: Can You Take Off Dip Nails with Nail Polish Remover?
A: A nail polish remover is suitable for only one task which is removing polish from your nails. Don’t do it to take off your dip nails that it won’t help out to break the glue bonding between natural and fake nails.
Q: How to Remove Dip Powder Nails Without Acetone?
A: There are two methods to take the dip powder nails off using acetone. But, you can take them off using rubbing alcohol, baking soda, hot water, toothpaste, or white vinegar in a certain manner.
Q: Does Dip Ruin Your Nails?
A: Dip powder is less dangerous to human nails than gel nails or acrylic but is still damaging.
Putting on fake nails is essentially associated with taking them off when they have completed their life cycle. How to remove dip powder nails after 3 weeks of proper care to prevent them from chipping peeling and getting broken is as same as we did in the case of acrylics and gel nails. Also If you don’t have much time you can visit any open late salons near you.
We have elaborated the whole procedure for how to remove dip powder nails if we cannot go to the salon for the such a job either in case of money or any other circumstances.
One can use ingredients that we can find in any home to get the dip powder nails removed easily. Remove them using rubbing alcohol, baking soda, vinegar, or pure acetone.
We’ve mentioned the detailed recipe to take them off using acetone to make it worth reading this writeup.